Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Stuff of Interest



>Charles LePage wrote:


> ComicList: New Comic Book Releases List for Wednesday, January 12, 2005,
> © 2004 by Charles LePage with information from Sun Coast Comics.

Thanks Charles!

>
> ATOMEKA
> Hero Squared Xtra Sized Sp #1 Px Cvr, $3.99
> Hero Squared Xtra Sized Special #1, $3.99

The 1980s Giffen Era Justice League creative team create their own series in that vein. I can't wait to see it!

> MARVEL COMICS
> She Hulk #11, $2.99

Next to last issue right?

> ONI PRESS INC.
> Love Fights Vol 2 TPB, $14.95

Looking forward to seeing this. It also is supposed to have an piece from Johanna Draper Carlson talking about the series I believe.

> VIZ
> Imadoki Vol 4 GN, $9.95

I really need to sit down and read Vol.3 soon.

> Rurouni Kenshin Vol 10 TPB, $7.95

Is this just now coming out in shops? I saw it at least a week or more ago in book chain stores.

> W Juliet Vol 2 GN, $9.99

Anyone know anything about this series?

2 comments:

Anna said...

I wrote a little bit about the first volume of W Juliet here:
http://www.tangognat.com/index.php?p=490

James Schee said...

Thanks for the link! Sounds like a book I'll have to check out!