Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Halting Pre-Ordering



Finally tonight, I've decided to stop pre-ordering once again. While the deals at the Discount Comic Book Services site are really nice. I'm just no longer interested enough in pamphlet comics, as they don't offer a substantial enough reading experience to be worth my limited time to read.

Nor do they at least give me something to write about, as just as I am preparing to read issue #1 of a series I receive. I look around and most are already talking about issue 2 and sometimes 3 or more if my comics are particularly late. (like they were last month when DCBS sent them to the wrong customer)

I'll still use them for the super special deals, but ordering every month just is no longer worth it for me. Not when I have so many other options for comic reading that will get me what I want to read in a more timely fashion and in formats I prefer.

No comments: