Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Okay, so maybe I was wrong



A few days back I made an entry here,basically ripping writer Peter David for taking on a book dealing with a character I'd never heard of. After a series of misses recently, I just thought he needed a bigger title to show off on.

Yet after seeing this report on Newsarama about the series, I'm starting to change my mind. The idea of a character who can live multiple lives, and always has time for everything and yet feels cut off is interesting.

The design of the character's look is interesting as well, and looks like it could be something very different from the crop of stuff Marvel usually comes up with. I'm at the point now, where I'd be willing to try it now at least, which is quite a turnaround from my earlier sentiments.

No comments: