Sunday, November 21, 2004

Back



What a week, as the hard drive on my IBook went out last Monday and I had to take it in to be replaced. I tried to stay online on a 10 year old IBM, but the ancient browser and painful e-mail program were just too much to put up with.

I got my computer back on Friday, and have been spending the time since getting the browser and newgroup reader back in the time inbetween work. Now I'm slowly rebuilding all of my bookmarks as well, though it is taking time.

Comics related, everyone talks about the good old days of comics in the past. Yet I'm really starting to appreciate the modern technology that goes into comics today. Just as my IBook is just so logistically easier to use than the IBM, todays comics have a more direct approach that looks and feels better than many comics of the past.

No comments: