Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Cool Stuff This Week



ARCHIE COMIC PUBLICATIONS

Sabrina #66 - Tania Del Rio is doing one of the best monthly series in comics with this title. Which seems to have kept a lot of the classic elements of the past, but with a more modern and fun spin, while forging new paths for the characters as well.

DC COMICS

Legion of Super-Heroes #5 - It is so cool to have a Legion comic that is so much fun to read again. It is my favorite book at DC again, and is the only book from the big two that I go out of my way to get each and every month.

TOKYOPOP

Sgt. Frog Vol. 8 - My favorite comedic manga series continues. I can't wait to see what those free-loading alien invaders are up to this month.

VIZ

Case Closed Vol 5 - I wasn't too keen on the first volume, but as it has gone on the mysteries have gotten more intriguing and the interaction between Conan and his fellow students is priceless.

No comments: