Living With Ike 8:40pm Edition
Doing this a few minutes earlier than my planned update, as the lights have dimmed a few times. Still no rain in the storm as yet, but we're still barely into it.
Wind is picking up and we've lost one of the networks, NBC, which is located in a mall in one of the soon to most hit parts.
I'm trying to decide whether to put on PJs or not, I doubt I get much sleep, and there's a part of me that'd prefer to be dressed if something happens. I do know that next time there is a storm, even if I get out of this one without losing lights. I'm making hotel reservations at the first sight of a potential storm.
More later, I hope!