Saturday, July 03, 2004

More Marvel Age At Target



I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I was in Target last night and noticed they have expanded the number of Marvel Age "Magazine sized" books. The original books in the line I saw were of Ultimate X-Men, Marvel Age Spider-Man and a sort of who's who type book.

Now they have volumes featuring Gail Simone's Gus Beezer stories, about the little kid who befriended many of Marvel's big name heroes. A Marvel Age Fantastic Four(?) series written by Scott Mckeever, and surprisingly a Marvel Mangaverse book collecting some of the stories from Marvel's manga week event a little while back.

I was sorely tempted by the mangaverse one, mainly because I missed out on those stories when they came out, so am curious about what they were like.

No comments: