Monday, March 14, 2005

Cool/Funny DC Stuff in June




Aquaman #31

"If only I had a trench coat, then I could star in the Sin City movie instead of Bruce Willis."


BATMAN: DARK DETECTIVE #3 (OF 6)

This looks like a nifty cover, as you don't see cover dresses like that anymore. It has the classic look, but doesn't look dated.



Green Lantern #2

Wow maybe Geoff Johns will succeed in taking the stick out of Hal Jordan's ass after all. As that's one very cool and happy looking cover. Of course Geoff is also writing JLA this month, which is a followup to the "story that won't die or at least end" in Identity Crisis.

Thanks goodness for:


JLA Classified #9

It is always fun to see more of G'Nort, though a Godzilla sized version may be overkill!



NEW TEEN TITANS: WHO IS DONNA TROY?

I wasn't reading comics back when The Teen Titans ruled the stands, so I'm looking forward to this collection that spotlights a character I've always liked but whose history I never knew. This ties into "The Return of Donna Troy" which will have art by José García-López and George Perez!

So it could be a really neat month!

No comments: