Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Tonight's Link Blog

Cognitive Dissonance Returns! - As does the rest of the blogosphere after a Blogger meltdown. Johanna post a ton of stuff, I think she must have saved up during the down time or otherwise she would have exploded.:) Including the panel schedule for this weekend's Baltimore Con.

Virtual Women - Jon on his Mae Mai blog points towards two articles, one on virtual girlfreinds and the other about a Video Game Girl issue of Playboy.

Sheesh have people lost their imagination? I had no trouble as a horny teenager, imagining Scarlet or Lady Jay nude in my old G.I. Joe comics! .... Err!!;)

On that note I think I'll head to bed. I will have reviews again I swear! Once I actually get time to read a book...

1 comment:

Jon Silpayamanant said...

isn't technology grand?