Thursday, September 02, 2004

Diamond Hires Manga Expert



According to Anime News Network comic Retailers who have wanted to get into the manga market but didn't know where to start have a new go to guy.

"I love manga, and look forward to sharing my passion for this highly lucrative format with Diamond's customers," said Kevin Bolk. "More importantly, retailers should feel free to contact me directly should they have any questions regarding manga titles and how best to market them to their customers."

I know and have seen a great number of retailers who expressed some interest in manga, but were intimidated by the sheer volume of titles out there. Hopefully Mr. Bolk can be a tool for them to use to know what best to pick for their stores, and thus take advantage of the huge interest the manga movement has brought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, First of all I would like to compliment your site. This is an awsome site with very relevant information about latin midi. As a matter of fact, I have a web site which also has a lot of information and free stuff for the users which is relevant to latin midi. This is one good reason for me to like your site content and the layout. Keep the good work up and thanks for the valuable information. If you are interested, my web site can be reached at latin midi