Saturday, October 23, 2004

I'm a sick man!



I went browsing today, just wanting to get out and get some errands done and have a breath of fresh air before coming home to read and do some writing. I have a TON of unread books here, that I really want to sit down and read.

Yet while out I saw such GREAT looking stuff that I just couldn't pass up!!

At the Flea Market I get:


PERSONALITY COMICS: THE NEW CREW Marina Sertis

Along with a Jonathan Frakes bio comic from a company called Celebrity Comics, which I can't find a cover for. I have plenty to read, and only a marginal interest in these actors, but darn it at $1.50 it was too good a deal to pass up.

It deepens though, as I then go to the mall where the local Waldens Bookstore had these manga/mahnwa books that again I just couldn't pass up not buying:


Sensual Phrase #4


Hikaru no Go #2


Couple #2 CPM

The last one I know NOTHING about, except that the cover looked cute. The interior art doesn't have the angular and cold look, that most of the Korean books I'd seen before.

I have plenty to read, but there is just so much cool stuff out there. I guess I just have to face it, I'm a manga addict.

What makes matters worse, is that I then come home but instead of reading I have an allergy attack. So I've been too busy sneezing to do any reading. Maybe tomorrow!

4 comments:

cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about mein ebayand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** mein ebay so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay helpand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay help so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!