Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fastfood Stupidity



I love hamburgers, I don’t like cheesburgers though. Everytime I order a hamburger lately I get asked “Do you want cheese on that?”

I always want to fire back, “Did I say I wanted a cheeseburger? No I said I wanted a HAMBURGER. A burger with cheese is called a cheeseburger, a burger without cheese is called a hamburger.” Yet I’m too nice, and I guess I’m worried about getting something else on the burger I didn’t want.:)

Yet it has just made me shake my head in consternation the past few weeks as I place my order at Sonic, and the lady calls back “That’s a cheeseburger with no cheese…..”

I guess I’ll have to learn to live with it, but it can be frustrating.

1 comment:

Jake said...

I run into that all the time at McDonald's where I have to order the "Double Cheeseburger hold the cheese," because technically there is no such thing as a Double Hamburger.