Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello! Wow, I actually forgot this thing existed, and then had to think for a few minutes what the e-mail address and password would have been so I could log in. It has been kind of cool to look back and see what I was passionate about way back then.

These days I still read comics, not to the great extent I did back when this blog was active obviously. Yet its still one of the few interests I find that has such a variety of voices and selection. That I can also interact with to whatever extent I wish.

I don't have to sit through the same 15 actors and actresses over and over again as with movies or tv shows. Also since I mainly read trades I don't have to sift through ads and other junk to get the story, I just turn the page.

Hmm, maybe I'll revive this blog to explore my comic takes again, as well as what else I'm passionate about.

No comments: